Template

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Most Talented

Santiago just told me that he got to read with third graders and fifth graders today for Read Across America day. He said a third grader read to him but he got to read to a fifth grader. He read Bad Case of the Stripes to the fifth grader and said he only needed help on the Doctor's names. I'm going to have him read that book to me later to see how well he does ;) With a smile on his face he then said - "Momma I thought I was a bad reader but that fifth grader said I was the most talented kindergartener in history! I guess I am a good reader!!" He totally melted my heart and I just love seeing him learn to read. It truly is a magical thing!!

Here's my little cowboy at his hoedown for Go Texan Day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment